Wednesday, January 14, 2015

iPhone 6 Case,ULAK [Lumenair Series] LED Case iPhone 6 (4.7) Incoming Call Flash Hybrid Case Cover with (Transparent + White) PC Hard Back Case + Luminous Soft Bumper Frame Case For iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) (Blue)

Hey guys, I Have recently received this item to review.

First off, the shipping was extremely fast and came before the estimated delivery date. Upon receiving the case I wasn't sure if it would protect my phone but the design was stylish so I gave it a try, and did a couple of tests to see how much it could really protect a phone. First I dropped my phone at knee level and my phone was still in perfect condition, then I dropped it at waist level and my phone was still in perfect condition, after seeing the case hold up so well I decided to drop it from my ear to simulate a real drop and guess what? My phone was still in pristine condition which is no small feat because I am 6'1. I am extremely impressed with this product!
If you would like to purchase this product follow the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment