Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream

I received this in the mail two days ago to review,

Since I do not have stretch marks I have used my sister and one of my cousins as the people to review the product.
My sister has insisted that the cream has been making her skin feel much smoother than usual and truly believes that overtime it will essentially "fade" the visibility of her stretch marks.
My cousin on the other hand is currently pregnant and says that the product has relieved the "itchiness" due to her stomach growing and she also believes that this will help significantly in preventing stretch marks.
Upon receiving the package containing the product I've noticed that it was packaged securely ensuring that the product itself would not be damaged during shipping, also when I opened the jar it gave off that classic cocoa butter smell that everyone has grown to admire. Overall I believe this product is made by a trustworthy company and is a must get.


If you would like to purchase this product click the link below:
http://www.amazon.com/Stretch-Marks-Cream-Prevention-Guaranteed/dp/B00OTZ28DE/ref=sr_1_2?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1421878575&sr=1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment